We are coming up on the 3 month anniversary of a trip that I will remember for the rest of my life. For 2 weeks this past June, 21 adults and 16 teenagers spent 2 weeks hiking through various parts of Israel. This past 3 months have been so busy and even though I thought about writing about the trip, I never did. Now is the time … before I forget some of the details.
This first post will be an overview. I’ll write and post images for each day as time permits.
- Day 1 – Monday, June 7th: Traveling to Israel
- Day 2 – Tuesday, June 8th: Mt Carmel hike
- Day 3 – Wednesday, June 9th: Nazareth & Tzipori hike
- Day 4 – Thursday, June 10th: Golan Heights / Caesarea Philippi / Jordan rafting
- Day 5 – Friday, June 11th: Mt Meron hike, day 1
- Day 6 – Saturday, June 12th: Mt Meron hike, day 2
- Day 7 – Sunday, June 13th: Galilee, day 1
- Day 8 – Monday, June 14th: Galilee, day 2
- Day 9 – Tuesday, June 15th: Jerusalem, day 1
- Day 10 – Wednesday, June 16th: Jerusalem, day 2
- Day 11 – Thursday, June 17th: Mt Masada hike / Qumran / Dead Sea
- Day 12 – Friday, June 18th: Wilderness hike / Red Sea / Jordan
- Day 13 – Saturday, June 19th: Jordan / Wadi Rum/ Petra
- Day 14 – Sunday, June 20th: Jordan hike / leave for home
- Day 15 – Monday, June 21th: Arrive home
As you can see, we were quite busy. Stay turned, more to come.